Rebekah's Oven baked salmon and asparagus.. This Oven Baked Salmon Recipe makes tender, flaky salmon in a delicious lemon garlic butter sauce. Roasted with asparagus spears, this low-carb dinner idea is packed with flavor and comes together in just one pan. One Pan Lemon Garlic Baked Salmon + Asparagus ready for Easter is a delicious healthy meal full of healthy fats and protein!
One-Pan Salmon Asparagus recipe with a lemon-garlic-herb butter. Every bite is so juicy and flavorful! A one-pan easy salmon dinner idea. You can cook Rebekah's Oven baked salmon and asparagus. using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rebekah's Oven baked salmon and asparagus.
- Prepare 1 of lemon pepper.
- You need 1 of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of pepper.
- You need 1 of butter.
- You need 1 of seasoning salt.
- It’s 1 of salmon fillet.
- Prepare 1 of pack of asparagus.
- Prepare 1 of instant rice ( optional).
It melts into the salmon and asparagus as it bakes and every bite is so flavorful. This salmon and veggies tray bake ticks most midweek supper boxes: simple, easy, flavourful and with minimal washing up. Each ingredient seeps into the next. Your Parmesan crusted Salmon and Asparagus is ready!
Rebekah's Oven baked salmon and asparagus. step by step
- Set oven to 450. Foil a baking pan and dust it with melted butter.
- Wash and pat salmon dry with paper towel. Brush salmon fillets lightly with.butter..
- Season your fillets as desired. The combination I used was delish!.
- Wash asparagus , butter them lightly. Season as desired. Place evenly on pan with fillets..
- Out in oven for 10 minutes flip asparagus so they don't burn. Put back in for another 10..
- WALA. DELICIOUS MEAL!.
Salmon fillets and asparagus are baked with garlic and shredded Parmesan cheese until a beautiful crust forms. How about opening baked salmon and asparagus?. How about opening baked salmon and asparagus? Oven Roasted Salmon, Asparagus & New Potatoes are quick, EASY, and delicious! Make everything in one sheet pan, easy clean-up, perfect for Then you toss the asparagus in with the potatoes, move them over to the side of the pan, add the salmon and cook everything together until the salmon is.