Caramel Milk Tea.
You can have Caramel Milk Tea using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Caramel Milk Tea
- You need 30 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Water.
- Prepare 400 ml of Milk.
- You need 2 of tea bags Black tea (tea bag).
Caramel Milk Tea step by step
- Put the sugar and water in a saucepan and turn on the heat..
- After 2 – 3 minutes, it will turn a caramel colour. Quickly remove from the heat and make a strong caramel. (The tea I used this time is shown in this photo above the pan.).
- For your reference: It's a bit difficult to see, but I usually remove it from the heat when it looks like this..
- When it has turned a suitable colour, add a little milk to neutralize the caramel. Next, add all the milk and the tea bags..
- Bring to the boil over medium heat. When you smell the aroma of the black tea, stop the heat, cover with a lid, and steep for a minute..
- If you are making iced tea, use half the amount of milk. It's delicious if you add 1 tablespoon of powdered skimmed milk..
- Add the remaining milk and mix gently. Then, pour it into a glass filled with ice cubes..
- Caramel Yoghurt https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/148484-caramel-yoghurt.