Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake. Put the cauliflower into food processor and pulse it a few time so the cauliflower become the size of a grain of rice. Chicken rice is a staple in Asian cuisine and each country has it's own version. Today we're making a Thai style Keto chicken rice, also know an Khao Man Gai.
How to cook Chicken and Kimchi Fried Rice. Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add kimchi, mustard greens, gochujang, rice, and bacon. You can have Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake
- Prepare 1 of small head of cauliflower.
- It’s 2 cups of chicken cooked and chopped.
- You need 1 cup of kimchi chopped, or to taste.
- It’s 2/3 cup of juice from kimchi jar or to taste.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese divided, or to taste.
- Prepare 1 of green onion cut into 1/2 inch pieces.
- You need 1/4 cup of green onion thinly sliced to garnish (optional).
Toss until well combined and rice is heated through. Season with salt and top with more. Chicken and rice casseroles are classic, kid-friendly, and feed a crowd. This makes it a long-time family favorite.
Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake instructions
- Put the cauliflower into food processor and pulse it a few time so the cauliflower become the size of a grain of rice. Transfer it to a large microwavable bowl and microwave for about 4-5 minutes..
- In the meantime, lightly grease a cake pan and set aside..
- When the cauliflower is done, stir in chicken, kimchi, kimchi juice, 2/3 cup of mozzarella cheese, and large green onion pieces. Then, transfer the mixture to the cake pan..
- Put the cake pan in the fryer basket and air fry at 360F (180C) for about 4 minutes. Then, sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella cheese over the top and air fry again at 360F (180C) for 3-4 minutes until the cheese melts..
We had a traditional version of this Then just bake and serve for an easy weeknight meal! Leftovers are great to heat and eat for lunches as well. I made this Keto friendly using riced cauliflower. This Kimchi Fried rice is so amazing and easy to make. Switch up from boring old fried rice with this low carb, healthy and tasty version.