Sesame Honey Chicken.
You can cook Sesame Honey Chicken using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sesame Honey Chicken
- It’s of Chicken———————-.
- You need 4-1/4 pound of chicken breast skin on bone in.
- It’s 1 pound of broccoli.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sherry vinegar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of Shaoxing wine.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coconut aminos.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of sesame seed oil.
- You need 1-1/2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of Fried "rice"———————.
- It’s 12 ounces of cauliflower that's been made riced.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of coconut aminos.
- It’s 1/2 of large onion diced.
- You need 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- It’s of Garnish———————.
- You need 1/4 cup of sesame seeds.
Sesame Honey Chicken instructions
- Beat the egg and fry done but no color. Set aside. Drain the cauliflower..
- Fry the onion in a very hot wok or skillet. Add the salt, aminos, and cauliflower and cook the liquids out..
- Add the eggs in. Stirfry the egg into the riced cauliflower..
- Remove the skin from the breast and fry the skins crispy. Set aside..
- Remove the chicken from the bones and cut into bitesized pieces. Use the bone to make a broth for another time. Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil, heat and add the cut up chicken. Add coconut aminos simmer10 minutes. Add the spices, sherry, and sesame seed oil. When the chicken is done add the broccoli. When all ingredients except the honey and sesame seeds are in cover and simmer till the broccoli is tender. Add the honey and reduce the liquids.
- Toast the sesame seeds. When done serve with toasted sesame seeds..