Healthy Veggies Pasta. Perfect for picky eaters or just a great way to add more veg to your family's diet. Is colored pasta more nutritious than regular white noodles? Nutrition Diva takes a closer look.
Nutritious and high in protein, this will quickly become a staple. Try one of our easy, healthy pasta recipes for a substantial supper that'll do you good. If your little ones are suspicious of veggies in plain sight, get crafty and try our pasta with tomato & hidden veg. You can have Healthy Veggies Pasta using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Veggies Pasta
- It’s of Pasta 1 cup, 1 Carrot.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Peas.
- You need of Cauliflower-5 florets.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Capsicum.
- Prepare 1 of spring onion chopped.
- It’s 6 of Mushrooms.
- It’s of All purpose flour1tbsp.
- Prepare 1 glass of Milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need of Oregano.
- It’s of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need of Tejpatta-1.
- You need of Cloves-2.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
One-pot pasta recipes are one the finest inventions for the busy home cook ever. From zucchinis to beets, find out how to transform nutritious produce into a Ultimately, noodles can be reduced or eliminated by bulking up pasta dishes with veggies. Loaded with healthy veggies, chickpeas, and tossed with a zesty garlic dressing. Chickpea + Vegetable Pasta Salad features fresh chopped colored bell peppers.
Healthy Veggies Pasta instructions
- Cut carrots and cauliflower in small pieces.Boil them with peas.Boil pasta separately in a big vessel adding 2 tsp oil and 1/2tsp salt. seive it..
- Cut capsicum,cabbage and onion spring separately..
- Cut mushrooms in small pieces.Saute them in a little oil..
- Take olive oil.Add tejpatta and cloves then ginger garlic paste. Now add all purpose flour,fry it till aroma comes..
- Start adding milk slowly slowly stirring continuously..
- When whole milk finishes add seasoning,black pepper,oregano and chili flakes..
- Now add pasta, all boiled vegetables then mushrooms,capsicum and cabbage.Transfer the mixture in a serving dish or pie dish..
- Cover the surface with grated cheese and paneer..
- Grill it for 10 mts in oven. Eat and relish. (Optional).
You can use healthy vegetables as an incredible substitute for the texture and taste of pasta—and These five low carb veggie-as-pasta subs will give you the real satisfaction of a plate of noodles. A sturdy pasta salad that's loaded with tons of vegetables and FLAVOR, this Roasted Veggies Indeed, this salad contains a very healthy amount of sheet pan roasted vegetables: you're looking at. Put the pasta mixture in the baking dish. Pour over the hot butter and leeks. Season to taste with salt and pepper, then mix together well.