Easy Turkey Parmesan. Transfer the onion mixture to a large bowl and add the turkey, Parmesan, eggs, bread crumbs, milk. A recipe for turkey parmesan done with wild turkey. "Parm," whether it's chicken or veal or wild turkey or grouse or whatever, can be made with jarred sauce, industrial mozzarella and pre-grated. Stuff pita pockets with chunks of turkey and torn romaine lettuce seasoned with MIRACLE WHIP, garlic powder and.
If you're anything like me, you sometimes fall into a dinner-time rut and. Try this recipe for turkey cutlets Parmesan with mozzarella and tomato sauce. We're all familiar with Chicken Parmesan , where a chicken cutlet is breaded and fried until golden, then topped with a rich. You can cook Easy Turkey Parmesan using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Turkey Parmesan
- It’s of Meat.
- It’s 2 lb of Ground Turkey Meat.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- It’s 2 tbsp of all-purpose seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 cup of Italian Seasoning Bread crumbs.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion diced.
- You need of Pasta.
- It’s 1 lb of spaghetti Pasta.
- It’s 2 can of 16 Oz Jars Marinara.
- It’s 4 tbsp of salt (for pasta water and sauce).
- You need 2 of Bay Leaf.
- You need 1 packages of Fresh Mozzarella.
Our Turkey Parmesan Recipe is just what you need this Thanksgiving. Instead of cooking a whole bird, prepare these stuffed turkey rolls with turkey breast filets, a slice of Prosciutto di Parma®. Learn how to make Turkey Parmesan. Turkey Parmesan recipe: From The South Beach Diet Quick and Easy cookbook: "We love this version of the Italian classic.
Easy Turkey Parmesan step by step
- Also a side note instead of using egg as a binder I used canned diced tomatoes for the binding..
- Mix all meat ingredients together you make 3-4oz meatballs. You may refrigerate while making sauce and pasta..
- Make into a Patty like a burger next..
- Sear each Patty don't over coom just 3 minutes on each side..
- Cook pasta and sauce how ever you like. I like my pasta aldente and my sauce thick..
- Place turkey patties in pan, layer Marinara over patties, cover patties well, then slice fresh Mozzarella in thin or thick slices and place over sauce….
- If you are a cheese lover like me purchase an a Italian blend of cheese and fresh grated parm and sprinkle over the sauce. Place in oven that is heated to 350 for 15-20 meat is cooked all the way through and cheese is melted to perfection..
Pine nuts replace the usual flour coating. Here you have a super easy and delicious recipe for any day of the week! Parmesan Turkey meatballs, they are great as an appetizer or as a main dish! The Parmesan-Crusted Turkey recipe out of our category Turkey! Because I've had some success with Jennie-O products in the past, I decided to try their Turkey Parmesan meal which is prepared under the 'So Easy' moniker variety.