Allo k Parathay (Potatoes stuffed Flat bread) by Nancy. All time favorite, Make little effort and get great flavor. Easy to follow and less ingredients recipe for the beginners. Aloo Paratha is a potato stuffed flatbread that is a popular dish in India.
They are very delicious, and mouthwatering. Aloo Kay Paratha is one of the most liked breakfasts in Pakistan and India. People like to eat Aloo Kay Parathay (Potato Tawa Pie) not only for breakfast..to make Potato stuffed paratha in spicy kitchen.this recipe is based on potatos stuffed.hope you like it. easyhomemaderecipes Aloo k Parathay ki Recipe in hindi.aloo stuff flat bread recipe in Urdu .aj hum. You can have Allo k Parathay (Potatoes stuffed Flat bread) by Nancy using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Allo k Parathay (Potatoes stuffed Flat bread) by Nancy
- It’s of dough.
- It’s 2 cup of white or all purpose flour.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of warm water.
- You need of Filling.
- Prepare 3 medium of size potatoes peeled,boiled.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of crushed red chilli pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of roasted cumin seeds powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 medium of size onion finely chopped.
- It’s 3 of or to taste green chillies finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of cilantro chopped finely (0ptiona).
- You need 1 of oil or butter for frying.
- It’s 1/2 cup of left over boiled chicken chopped (optional).
Roll out another dough and put filling/stuffing in the center, place another round dough on top. Potato stuffing – potatoes are boiled, peeled and then mashed. To the mashed potatoes, some herbs, spices and salt are added. The spiced mashed potatoes are then stuffed in a rolled dough and roasted or fried.
Allo k Parathay (Potatoes stuffed Flat bread) by Nancy instructions
- Take a bowl put flour add salt and make a dough by adding water dough should be little hard not too much.And keeps aside.
- Now mash boiled potatoes add all filling ingredients and mix well with hand..
- Take a dough make small ball and make paratha by following these pictures process..
- You can follow same process of Spanish Paratha that attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/445597-left-over-spinach-paratha.
- In the end fry them with small quantity of butter or oil for both sides..
In the stepwise photos below I have explained in detail two ways of stuffing. Aloo Paratha is a popular Indian potato-stuffed flatbread recipe that is very easy to make and so delicious! It's crispy, flavorful and perfect to serve as an appetizer, side dish, savory breakfast, dinner or lunch. Because this easy stuffed flatbread is so good, you'll want to make it over and over again! Aloo parathas are Indian flat breads made with whole wheat flour and stuffed with some tasty potato filling.