Mandie's Parsley Potatoes.
You can cook Mandie's Parsley Potatoes using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mandie's Parsley Potatoes
- You need 1 stick of Real salted Butter or Margrine if you prefer.
- It’s 2 can of white sliced potatoes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
Mandie's Parsley Potatoes instructions
- Grab your can of potatoes open the can and drain the water out, then pour into a flat pan. Like a frying pan ect..
- Grab your stick of butter and place it into the middle of the pan spreading out the potatoes in the middle. You want the butter to be touching the bottom..
- Get your parsley and spread it over top of the potatoes make sure all potatoes are covered but not too thick..
- Lastly simmer on med for 10 minutes till starts to boil then simmer on low stirring occasionally until butter has fully absorbed the potatoes. They will look a little yellowish. And enjoy!.