Honey Lemon Salmon.
You can have Honey Lemon Salmon using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey Lemon Salmon
- Prepare 1.15 lb of salmon.
- Prepare 5 cloves of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 3 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of honey.
- You need 2 tsp of parsley, minced.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter cut in pieces.
- It’s 2-3 sprigs of thyme, leaves removed and minced.
- You need to taste of Salt & pepper.
- It’s Slices of lemon for garnish.
Honey Lemon Salmon instructions
- Cut up the lemon, garlic, parsley, and thyme. Preheat the oven to 375F..
- Pat the salmon down with paper towel. Place salmon on a piece of foil on top of a baking pan. Season with salt & pepper to taste..
- Mix the ingredients in step 1 in a small bowl. Add the honey..
- Fold up your foil so that it forms a boat. Place the lemon slices and butter allll arounddd the salmon. Get up in there!.
- If you got enough foil, you can wrap the salmon up like a Christmas present. I didn’t get enough foil, so I placed a smaller piece on top like shown. Bake for 20 mins..
- You can broil the top for 4 mins to get some crispy edges. Enjoy :).