Homemade LOBSTER mac and cheese.
You can have Homemade LOBSTER mac and cheese using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade LOBSTER mac and cheese
- You need 3 medium of cooked lobsters.
- Prepare 4 cup of cheese (your preferences).
- Prepare 2 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of cooked pasta.
- Prepare 2 1/3 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 stick of butter.
- It’s 2 1/2 tsp of rosemary.
- It’s of salt.
Homemade LOBSTER mac and cheese instructions
- Remove all meat from lobsters (be careful not to cut yourself, maybe use gloves) cut meat into chunks and set aside..
- In a medium saucepan combine the flour butter and milk to make a roux. 1 1/2 stick of Butter first(saving the remaining butter to top), then flour. Cook a little making sure not to scorch. Then add milk. It will get thick but you may need to add more milk..
- To the roux add rosemary salt and cheese.
- Finally add lobster meat and pasta. Add all ingredients to baking pan. Sprinkle the top with bread crumbs and add butter on top..
- Bake in oven set to 400° for 15 mins or until top is browned and butter is melted..
- All measurements are approximate may have to adjust accordingly. ..
- I made hush puppies and crab cakes to go along with this but it can easily be the main dish!! Enjoy!.