Easy and Spectacular Chicken Parmesan. This Chicken Parmesan recipe (aka chicken parmigiana) is a family favorite! The Best Chicken Parmesan recipe, made a bit healthier! Breaded chicken cutlets are baked, not fried yet the chicken is so moist and full of flavor.
This classic Chicken Parmesan from Delish.com is as good as it gets. The homemade marinara sauce makes a BIG difference. Make chicken: Prepare breading station with three large mixing bowls: one bowl with panko, garlic powder, and Parmesan mixed with a fork; another with the egg mixture; and. You can cook Easy and Spectacular Chicken Parmesan using 19 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy and Spectacular Chicken Parmesan
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 cup of Panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 of paprika.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 each of fresh mozzarella.
- Prepare 1 can of Italian seasoned diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 small of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of rosemary.
- Prepare 1 of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 dash of sugar.
- Prepare 1 dash of red wine.
- You need 1 of frying oil.
- You need 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
Chicken Parmesan is a classic for a reason! Chicken cutlets, breaded and fried, smothered with tomato sauce, and covered with mozzarella and It's easy and comes together quickly. In fact, it's hard to mess up! Chicken Parmesan is also one of the best uses I can think of for boneless, skinless.
Easy and Spectacular Chicken Parmesan step by step
- Add olive oil to the bottom of sauce pan and heat on medium high heat..
- Add garlic and onion to oil, saute until onion becomes transparent and garlic is fragrant..
- Add can of tomatoes and a splash of red wine..
- Season with garlic powder, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, rosemary, and sugar to taste. Cook down to desired consistency..
- While sauce is cooking, pound out both chicken breasts, until half as thick and tender..
- Combine Italian and Panko bread crumbs with Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika in a pie dish. Season to taste..
- Beat eggs with milk in a separate pie pan..
- Submerge breast in egg mixture, then dredge through bread crumbs, making sure that it's thoroughly coated. Repeat step for thicker breading..
- Add enough oil in pan to submerge half of the chicken breast. Heat oil until it's hot..
- Submerge breast into hot oil, being careful not to burn yourself. Chicken should fry as soon as it hits the oil..
- Brown both sides of best thoroughly, about 7 minutes per side (this time will vary, depending on how high or low you have your heat set)..
- Place cooked chicken breast on an oven safe dish, ladle marinara sauce on top, add slices of mozzarella, or shredded, on top of sauce, and place under broiler. Broil until cheese is golden brown..
This easy, top-rated chicken Parmesan recipe is a family favorite! The chicken is breaded, browned, then baked to perfection with sauce and cheese. Serve moist and flavorful breaded chicken breasts with cheese and fresh tomato sauce, with a side of spaghetti, garlic bread, and a simple green salad. Easy baked chicken parmesan topped with fresh mozzarella and basil. A quick and easy meal your whole family will love!