Potato and Corned Beef Fritters.
You can have Potato and Corned Beef Fritters using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato and Corned Beef Fritters
- It’s 3 lb of White Potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 can of Corned Beef.
- Prepare 3 piece of Eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 7 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
Potato and Corned Beef Fritters instructions
- Preheat oven at 425°F.
- Peeled potatoes and cover it with alumunium foil. Baked for 60 mins (flip it after 30 mins).
- Mashed the baked potatoes and mix it with all the other ingredients. But for the eggs only put the yolk part. Set aside the white eggs for the coating.
- Preheat cooking oil for medium heat.
- Use a big spoon to make a good rounded shape of the dough. And dip it to beaten white eggs. Then fry for about 10 mins until the colour is golden brown..