Easy Calzones. That makes it even easier to add calzones into your regular pizza night. After assembling and cutting slits into your calzone, you can freeze it. No need to defrost, just add a.
Alex and I love making our own pizza. Quick and Easy Calzones filled with pepperoni, mozzarella cheese and marinara then topped with Italian seasoning and parmesan. Not only are these calzones so easy to make, but they taste. You can cook Easy Calzones using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Calzones
- Prepare 1 lb of ground sausage.
- You need 1 can of medium black olives (I got whole bc its cheaper and cut them in half myself).
- Prepare 1 small of yellow onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 small of green pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 8 oz of presliced pepperoni.
- You need 4 oz of shredded sharp cheddar.
- It’s 4 oz of shredded mozzerella cheese.
- You need 2 can of refridgerated pizza dough (biscuts work just fine too).
- Prepare 1 of egg (for eggwash).
- It’s 1/3 cup of water (for eggwash).
Easy Calzones recipe: Possibly the best calzones you've ever had. Saw this recipe on a local recipe site, and took the time to translate it. The dough is perfect for pizza, as well. This Easy Calzones Recipe will take your favorite pizza and wrap it into something super tasty and impressive!
Easy Calzones instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Fry the sausage until pink is gone. Add chopped onions and peppers and salute to your taste and drain off the grease. (We like ours a little on the crisp side!).
- Roll out pizza dough and cut into the size of rectangles you want. I made mine about 4"x6"..
- Put enough of the cheddar on the dough to cover the bottom, leaving about 1/4in around the edge to help seal..
- Spoon the sausage mix onto the cheese. Top with olives, pepperoni, and mozzarella cheese..
- Cover the top with a second rectangle of dough, pinching and folding the edges around to ensure nothing falls out..
- Place on a nonstick pan (lightly greased) and poke a few holes in the top. Beat the egg and water together and brush over the top..
- Bake about 12-15 minutes, or until the top is golden brown. We eat ours with either marinara sauce, or just some good old ranch..
Making calzones has never been so simple!.these Easy Calzones use store-bought pizza dough and feature two great filling ideas, with a Calzones, of course, are just pizza in turn-over form. To make these easy calzones, I started with a. These are super easy stuffed calzone recipes. Sausage Stuffed Calzones Combine pizza sauce, sausage, and some cheese for flavorful and easy calzones made with refrigerated pizza crust. These calzones are easy to make and taste fantastic!