Garlic butter salmon. Garlic butter smothered salmon is, hands down, one of the easiest and tastiest seafood dinners you can make. It requires just a handful of ingredients and it comes together fairly quickly. Honey AND garlic butter all mixed together is one thing, but smearing it on a good side of salmon is something else!
Brush salmon with garlic butter marinade and season with pepper. Bring two sheets together and fold down over salmon, then tightly roll up sides. Repeat until you have four packs. You can cook Garlic butter salmon using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic butter salmon
- It’s of Parchment paper 12×18 inches.
- You need 1/2 of white potato, thinly sliced.
- You need 1/4 Tbsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 Tbsp of pepper.
- It’s 6 ounces of skinless salmon.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter, melted.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley, chopped.
Garlic Butter Salmon is a simple and healthy dish you'll want to be making all summer long! This easy grilled salmon recipe is one of the best and most flavorful. In a bowl, mix butter, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Lay salmon fillets on a pan, and evenly distribute the marinade.
Garlic butter salmon instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C..
- In a bowl, combine the butter, garlic, and parsley.
- Fold the parchment paper in half, then open up. On one half of the parchment, lay down the potatoes. Drizzle on half of the garlic butter mixture. Add salt and pepper as desired..
- Lay the salmon on the potatoes and drizzle the remaining garlic butter mixture on top. Fold the parchment paper over the salmon, and cinch the paper together by folding it over itself along the edges..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until internal temperature of salmon reaches 145˚F/63˚C. (May need more time depending on the thickness of the salmon, check that it is cooked throughout before eating).
- Enjoy! 😋.
Garlic Lemon Butter Salmon – the easiest foil-wrapped salmon recipe ever with crazy delicious salmon in garlic lemon butter sauce. We eat a lot of salmon in our home. Tender, flaky salmon drenched in garlic butter is, hands-down, the best thing to cook on your grill this summer. It's exactly what you need to break up the tired cycle of burgers, chicken, and hot dogs, and. This pan seared salmon is tender salmon fillets coated in the most delicious garlic butter sauce.