Apple Pie Crescent Rolls.
You can cook Apple Pie Crescent Rolls using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple Pie Crescent Rolls
- You need 2 of large apples, peeled and diced.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 3-5 tbsp of sugar (depending on how sweet you want it).
- Prepare 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/3 c of cold water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- You need 1 package of Crescent Rolls or homemade Crescent dough cut in triangles.
Apple Pie Crescent Rolls instructions
- Combine apples, butter, sugar, cinnamon, and salt in a small pot and cook on medium heat until apples are soft..
- Mix cold water and corn starch, then mix into apple mixture stirring constantly. Mixture will thicken quickly. Remove from heat once thick..
- Make sure you have your Cresent dough ready. Add 1 tbsp of apple mixture near the big end of the triangle, then roll into a Crescent shape. Place on baking sheet..
- Optional: top each Cresent with some of the sauce from the apples before baking..
- Bake Cresent rolls at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes..