Easy Tiramisu Cake. This easy tiramisu cake is made of a tender vanilla cake soaked with coffee syrup, topped with creamy mascarpone frosting, and dusted with cocoa powder. Just like classic tiramisu in cake form! Tiramisu Cake is a tender, light and super delicious Italian dessert!
This eggless tiramisu is easy to make and contains no alcohol. So it's also suitable for vegetarians. Tiramisu Poke Cake is similar to tiramisu, but easier to make. You can have Easy Tiramisu Cake using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Tiramisu Cake
- Prepare 1 of For the Biskvit.
- You need of Cake Batter.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- You need of Cream/Frosting.
- It’s 1 packages of cream cheese 8oz.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- You need 2 packages of Mascrapone(optional..for heavier cream and richer taste).
- You need 1 cup of Strong Coffee ( 3 shots ).
- You need of Topping.
- You need 1 of Cocoa.
Get all the delicious flavors of traditional tiramisu made more easily with an easy poke technique and cake mix. This post may contain affiliate links. Tiramisu in the form of a layer cake! This easy Tiramisu is simple to make – especially when you make it the traditional Italian way!
Easy Tiramisu Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- With electric mixer beat all eggs with sugar for 12 min until volumized and fluffy.
- Sifting optional..Add Flour either beat on low speed or whisk until lumps of flour are gone.
- Spray pan or just use oil for 2 pans.
- Divide batter into 2 circle pans or 8*8 rectangle pans…round is.better.
- Bake at 350 for 15 min each pan.
- While baking make cream …with mixer beat really cold heavy whipping cream for about 2 min don't over mix it will turn buttery.
- Mix cream cheese with sugar and mascarpone. Add heavy whipping cream.
- Beat cream until heavy and fluffy set in fridge.
- When ur cake has cooled off ..moist the layers with coffee using a brush..don't be afraid to get it wet its supposed to be very moist.
- Then add cream desired amount …repeat for next layer ..cream the whole cake around..adding sifted cocoa on each layer.
- Cover the cake the sides with cream and make designs of your choice…sift cocoa on top :):).
- Cool in fridge…enjoy.
This Easy Tiramisu takes no time at all to put together and even less time to eat. Living in Italy, I can't tell From the classic Lady Fingers to an Italian sponge cake (which tends to be our favourite) as a. When you're in the mood for something rich and delicious, this simple no bake Tiramisu cake is just for you. My version of well known Italian dessert: Tiramisu cake. This simple and delicious dessert is one of our family's favorites.