Orange Salmon with Broccolini.
You can have Orange Salmon with Broccolini using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Orange Salmon with Broccolini
- Prepare 1 of large orange.
- Prepare 1 T of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 8 stalks of broccolini.
- You need 1 c of sliced onion.
- You need 2 (4 oz) of skinless salmon fillets.
- You need 2 dashes of paprika.
Orange Salmon with Broccolini step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line baking sheet with foil..
- Cut orange in half. Cut 2 thin slices from each cut half of orange, yielding 4 slices. Squeeze 1/4 c of juice from orange halves in microwaveable bowl..
- Add butter to bowl and melt in microwave, about 30 seconds. Mix in garlic and 1/8 tsp salt..
- Distribute broccolini and onions in middle of foil. Lay salmon over veggies and sprinkle with remaining salt. Drizzle on juice. Top with orange slices. Sprinkle with paprika..
- Cover with another piece of foil, folding edges to seal packet. Bake 20 min. or until salmon Is cooked through and veggies are tender..