Rich potato soup from leftovers. Looking for recipes using leftover potatoes? Looking for recipes using leftover potatoes?. Leftover Potato Soup Recipes on Yummly
Somewhere in this simmer though, the potatoes absorb some of the liquid making the soup less soup-y. At the same time, the starches from the potatoes release back into the stock and make it thick. For a richer alternative, try our roast chicken soup with a tangy swirl Blend leftover vegetable curry with that can of coconut milk hiding in the back of the cupboard to make a deliciously fragrant soup. You can cook Rich potato soup from leftovers using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rich potato soup from leftovers
- Prepare 2 cup of mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of beef broth.
- It’s 2/3 cup of sweet vermouth.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sauteed mushrooms.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ea. thyme, marjoram.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 slice of favorite white cheese; muenster.
Our minty pea and potato soup takes just five minutes to prepare and makes for a substantial dinner. This easy Potato Soup recipe is truly the best! It's quick and easy to make on the stovetop, it's nice and creamy (without using heavy cream), and it's This easy potato soup recipe has been my tried-and-true, back-pocket, all-time-favorite for over a decade now. It's perfectly rich and creamy (without.
Rich potato soup from leftovers instructions
- All of these items can be leftovers! Mix all ingredients except cheese in pan. Bring to slow boil..
- I used leftover broth from a roast that I had saved and used the pan I had cooked steaks in the night before. I deglazed the pan with the broth and vermouth. Then added potatoes and such..
- Once soup is hot and seasoned to your liking, turn off heat, add cheese and slowly stir until cheese is melted. Serve with green salad and a nice bread..
- Enjoy a delish dish from leftovers!.
You won't recognize the leftover mashed potatoes in this excellent tasting soup from Dorothy Bateman of Carver, Massachusetts. I actually made this recipe with instant mashed potatoes and dried minced onion. What do you do when you buy that big bag of potatoes and can't use them all? If I ever wrote a cookbook, there would be an entire chapter devoted to "over-toast savory cooked dinner mains". Think about how long it takes and how easy it is to slice and toast bread, compared to cooking.