Salmon In Onion Peri Peri And Soy Sauce.
You can cook Salmon In Onion Peri Peri And Soy Sauce using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon In Onion Peri Peri And Soy Sauce
- You need 4 of salmon collars or salmon fillets.
- It’s 1 cup of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of peri peri sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 3 strip of bacon, cut into smaller pieces.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of spring onion / scallions.
Salmon In Onion Peri Peri And Soy Sauce instructions
- Season with salt the salmon then bake it at 220°C for 20 minutes or longer depending on the thickness of the salmon.
- In pan with oil pan fry the bacon and onion for few minutes then add in the mixture of soy sauce and peri peri sauce and sprinkle sugar evenly and stir fry for another 2 minutes and off heat.
- Add in spring onion / scallion and stir fry for few second the off heat,,,,Adjust the balance flavour or savoury and sweetness by Adding more sugar if it's too salty (TIPS).
- Serve the baked salmon with the onion peri peri sauce and enjoy my lunch with with rice.