Honey Garlic Salmon.
You can have Honey Garlic Salmon using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey Garlic Salmon
- Prepare 1 1/4 lb of salmon.
- You need 4 clove of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1/2 cup of honey.
- It’s 1/4 cup of soy sauce substitute.
- It’s 2 pinch of cayenne pepper.
Honey Garlic Salmon instructions
- Combine garlic, ginger, honey, soy substitute and cayenne pepper in a small bowl and whisk together..
- Cut salmon into 4 equal pieces and place in a small dish or plastic zip-top bag. Add sauce and allow to marinate for 15 to 30 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sear two pieces of salmon at a time, face down for 1-2 minutes. Remove from skillet and place skin-side down in a large, lightly greased baking dish..
- Repeat the previous step with remaining pieces of salmon. Place baking dish in preheated oven on top rack to bake for 15-20 minutes..
- Halfway through the total baking time, baste fish with remaining marinade and return to oven to finish cooking..
- While salmon continues to cook, heat remaining marinade over medium-high heat bringing to a boil while stirring continually. Boil until reduced to a sauce of the desired consistency, about 3-5 minutes..
- Remove salmon from oven when finished cooking (when the internal temperature is about 145 degrees), drizzle with sauce mixture and enjoy!.