Smoked Salmon Appertizers.
You can cook Smoked Salmon Appertizers using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smoked Salmon Appertizers
- It’s of cooked potatoe slices.
- It’s 1 packages of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 packages of smoked salmon.
- Prepare 3 of potatoes your choice.
- It’s 1 of fresh dill.
- Prepare 1 of spray of cooking spray.
- Prepare 1 of drizzel of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
Smoked Salmon Appertizers instructions
- Preheat oven to 150 (gas fan forced) spray baking tray with cooking oil. . Slice potatoes to round disks about 1mm thick ( I left the skins on) place on tray season with salt and pepper..drizzel all potatoes with olive oil.. bake in oven for 20-25 mins.
- After 20-25 check potatoes–prick with a knife. If soft they are done.
- While potatoes r cooling a little. Slice in thick strips the smoked salmon..
- After potatoes have cooled spread generously with cream cheese. Add the cut smoked salmon & arrange creativly…top with a sprig of dill and enjoy.