Prawn Fried Rice with Sweet and Sour Cauliflower. (Part 2). Hello everyone, today I show you "Sweet & Sour Prawn Cooking Recipe". +++ Ingredient: River prawn, Garlic, Shallot, Palm sugar, Tamarind, Salt, Chicken. Cauliflower fried rice is a delicious, easy, and healthy fried rice substitute! Guys, I'm really excited Grate cauliflower (keep reading for detailed steps about this part); Cook the cauliflower rice into a If looking to make this cauliflower fried rice recipe gluten-free, you can replace the soy sauce with.
When it's really sizzling, add the cauliflower, soy sauce, and Sriracha. Turn off the heat and stir in the green onions. These unbelievably delicious Sweet and Sour Cauliflower Rice Bowls are jam packed with flavor and nutritious veggies that will keep ya warm on the inside. You can cook Prawn Fried Rice with Sweet and Sour Cauliflower. (Part 2) using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Prawn Fried Rice with Sweet and Sour Cauliflower. (Part 2)
- It’s 15-20 of small florets of cauliflower. About the size of those shown in the display picture.
- It’s 1 of large brown onion sliced.
- You need 1/2 of a green bell pepper sliced.
- You need 1/2 of a red bell pepper sliced.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of finely minced ginger and garlic.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pineapple juice.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dark soy sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of light soy sauce.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of rice wine. If you do not have this, you could leave it out.
- You need 1 tablespoon of white/rice vinegar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of tomato ketchup.
- It’s 1/2 cup of (plus about 2 tablespoons) cornflour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cracked black pepper.
- Prepare of Oil for deep frying (plus about 2 more tablespoons).
- Prepare of Salt as required.
Cauliflower rice is the perfect grain free, low carb alternative to starchy complex carbs. When you limit your consumption of foods high in starch, it. Pulse the cauliflower in a food processor until it resembles rice. In a large frying pan or wok, fry the bacon over high heat until crispy.
Prawn Fried Rice with Sweet and Sour Cauliflower. (Part 2) instructions
- First, I par-cooked the cauliflower florets. In a small saucepan, add about 1/2 a cup of water and bring it to a boil. Add in the cauliflower florets along with a pinch of salt, and cook the cauliflowers until they are about 50% done. If the size of the cauliflowers are right, this should take no more than 3-5 minutes..
- Remove the cauliflowers from heat and immerse into an ice cold bath to stop the cooking process. Or run the cauliflowers under ice cold water. Keep aside to cool..
- In a large mixing bowl, mix 1/2 a cup of flour and 1/2 a cup of cornflour. Add about a pinch of salt, a teaspoon of cooking oil and add 1/2 cup of water to make a thin, tempura-like batter..
- Heat oil for deep frying on the stove. You will know it has reached the right temperature when you drop in a drop of the tempura batter into the oil and it begins sizzling immediately..
- Coat each of the cauliflower florets in the batter and deep fry for about 2-3 minutes. Remember, cook on a medium-high flame and do not overcrowd the oil. Once fried, remove from oil and drain onto a paper towel..
- Once all the florets have been deep fried, drop them all back into the oil again to fry them for another 2-3 minutes. This is called double frying and it ensures that the florets are nice and crisp..
- In a mixing bowl, combine all of the given ingredients- pineapple juice (I simply blended about 200 gms of fresh pineapple into juice), oyster sauce, both the soy sauces, rice wine, vinegar, ketchup and a tablespoon of cornflour. Mix well until the cornflour is combined into the liquids..
- In a separate saucepan, heat about a tablespoon of oil on high heat and add in the minced ginger and garlic. Cook for a minute..
- Add the sliced onions and bell pepper and sauté on high heat for about 3 minutes..
- Add in the combined sauces into the saucepan and cook, stirring continuously, until it begins to thicken. This should take about 4 minutes. Add salt and black pepper to season the dish as per your taste..
- Add in the fried florets of cauliflower and turn off the heat. Stir in the cauliflower until coated with the sauce..
- Transfer into a serving bowl and enjoy!.
Cutting out carbs just got a whole lot easier with this modern take on the Chinese classic, blitzing up cauliflower in place of the rice. In a large sauté pan, heat grapeseed oil and toasted sesame oil over medium high heat. Jazz up your cauliflower rice with these SEVEN delicious cauliflower rice recipes! Perfect if you are following a low carb/keto diet! Cauliflower rice cooked with a little salt and pepper is absolutely delicious, but it's even better jazzed up with a few extra spices.