Salmon and Vegetable Quiche.
You can cook Salmon and Vegetable Quiche using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salmon and Vegetable Quiche
- You need 200 g of salmon.
- You need 100 g of spinach.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 100 g of mushroom.
- Prepare 200 ml of milk.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of mayonaise.
- It’s 1 of pie sheet.
- It’s 1 cup of cheese.
Salmon and Vegetable Quiche instructions
- Boil the spinach for about 30 seconds. Drain the water well by squeezing gently by hand. Cut into small pieces..
- Slice the onion, cut the mushrooms and salmon into small pieces..
- Put the milk, eggs, salt, pepper and mayonnaise into a bowl and mix them well. (if you prefer a richer taste, you can add 100 ml double cream and 100 ml milk instead of 200 ml milk) Add all the vegetables and salmon into the bowl and mix together well..
- Roll out the pastry* to about 2 mm thickness and then lay it into a pie dish. Pour the vegetable and salmon mixture onto the pastry and cover with cheese. Preheat the oven to 190C/375F and bake for about 30 min..
- *Note: if time is short you can use frozen pie sheet instead of making your own pastry, but of course, it is more delicious making it yourself. Check this recipe to find out how to make a yummy pastry! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/243801-how-to-make-pastry.