Salmon Croquettes. Salmon Croquettes with Flour or Salmon Croquettes with Cornmeal? This is really a personal preference. If you prefer to roll your croquettes in flour for less of a crunchy bite and more of a fried.
Packed with great flavors and easy to. Salmon Croquettes – pan fried, protein-packed, bread crumbed rolls made with salmon and aromatics. It makes a quick and tasty appetizer , breakfast or dinner fix. You can have Salmon Croquettes using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon Croquettes
- It’s 1 can of Pink Salmon.
- You need 1/4 cup of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 tbsp of Parsely flakes.
- You need tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Lawrys seasoning.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 slice of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
Very budget-friendly and simple to make! Salmon croquettes are delicious and easy to fix. Great for a quick dinner and even cold on salad Salmon Croquettes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Salmon patties aka cakes, some people call them croquettes…. are so tasty yet easy to make.
Salmon Croquettes step by step
- Open salmon add to a mixing bowl brake the salmon in small pieces, add bell pepper chopped, onion chopped, garlic minced, fresh or dry parsley chopped, black pepper, lawry's seasoning, mix together , add dry bread crumbs, eggs, milk mix all ingredients together. Add flour onto a plate party the salmon etiquette in Palm of hand flour on both sides place on a oil baking sheet or you can fried the salmon croquettes 10 minutes on both side on medium or low heat. Baking the croquettes in oven 350 for 45 minutes ..
People call this poor man's food especially because you will find that most people make them using the. Salmon Croquettes – a staple of my childhood dinner table. I remember Mama's croquettes being moist and flaky on the inside and wonderfully crunchy on the outside. This recipe for salmon croquettes calls for canned salmon that are baked—not fried—lightening Croquettes are small, crispy ovals or cylinders made of vegetables, fish, or meat that are minced and. They are served with a slightly spicy sriracha dipping sauce that will keep you coming back for more!