Easy frittatas. Whisk 'em together, season with salt, pepper, and a pinch of red pepper flakes, and. Potato and Pepper Frittata "Awesome and easy. Green Chile Frittata "Wonderful every single time!
Below, six ways to mix it up for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. I like to eat a wedge on top of a piece of toast for an easy lunch. And while I mostly rely on frittatas as a quick-fix dinner, they are wonderful for a hearty breakfast any day of the week, too. You can cook Easy frittatas using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy frittatas
- It’s 6 large of eggs.
- It’s 3/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese or to taste.
- You need 1 cup of broccoli (chopped into bite size).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of milk.
- You need 6 of links of sausage (cut up) I used brown and serve.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
This egg frittata recipe is perfect for brunch or a quick weeknight dinner. Fill with leftover cooked vegetables, potatoes or even rice. Make fillings from your favorite foods or from leftovers. Use a combination of meat, seafood or poultry, cheese, vegetables and cooked pasta or grains.
Easy frittatas instructions
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Mix all ingredients together I did this in my measuring cup, it made it easy to pour it.
- Spray nonstick in a muffin tin.
- Evenly divide egg mixture into the muffin tin cups.
- Bake for about 20 minutes depending on your oven..insert toothpick if it comes out clean they are done.
The magic of frittatas is that they're so versatile. They can be made in a skillet, baked in muffin tins, or even cooked in an a ir fryer. You can make them vegetarian like our Spinach and Potato Frittata, go meat heavy with a Bacon Cheese Frittata, or even celebrate seafood by baking a Smoked Salmon Frittata. The frittata is an Italian omelette that's flat and firm. It's also easy to make with whatever you might have handy in your fridge.