Hj's Crispy Little Devils.
You can have Hj's Crispy Little Devils using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hj's Crispy Little Devils
- It’s of Yolk mix.
- It’s 6 of Hard boiled eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mayonaise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Yellow Mustard.
- Prepare 3/4 tbsp of Worchestershire.
- It’s 1 tsp of Capers.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Liquid Smoke.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cholula.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Panko.
- Prepare 1 of Frying oil.
- You need 1 cup of Panko for coating.
- It’s of Topping.
- Prepare 24 of Cilantro leaves.
- You need 1 of Sriracha Hot Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Paprika.
Hj's Crispy Little Devils step by step
- Remove shell from hard boiled eggs, cut eggs in half (lengthwise) and carefully remove yolks..
- Put yolks in small mixing dish and smash with a fork. Place egg whites on a serving tray and set aside..
- Mix all of yolk ingredients together finishing with the Panko. Add small amounts of Panko if mix is to wet. Mix needs to be almost a dough consistency..
- Take the Sriracha and put 2 to 3 drops into the bottom of each egg white, followed by one Cilantro leaf. Ontop of the Cilantro leaf put a very small amount of the yolk mix (approx 1/8 tsp) per..
- With remaining yolk mix make 12 equal sized balls..
- Roll yolk balls in Panko so that yolk balls are completely covered..
- Heat oil to approximately 350°F. You want oil hot enough to start frying instantly. Be sure you use a deep pot or propper cookware for deep frying..
- Fry 3-4 yolk balls at a time until golden brown, remove from oil and place on paper towell to soak up some oil while you fry the rest of the yolk balls..
- Place one ball into each of the eggs. Put 2-3 more drops of Sriracha on top of fried yolk then stick a Cilantro leaf onto the drops. Dust with Paprika and enjoy..