Pillsbury Crescent Roll Apple Pie.
You can have Pillsbury Crescent Roll Apple Pie using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pillsbury Crescent Roll Apple Pie
- You need 2 of Granny Smith apples.
- You need 1 of Gala apple.
- It’s 1/3 cup of organic brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 dash of Ginger.
- You need 1 packages of of 8 pillsbury crescent rolls.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Agave nectar.
Pillsbury Crescent Roll Apple Pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 1.Core and slice apples into small pieces 2. Mix ginger sugar and vanilla extract in a bowl 3. Throw in apples 4.mix together all ingredients, add agave and some water to make a gravy like consistency 5. Knead 4 crescent rolls into a circle add apples on top 6. Knead other four crescent rolls into rectangles, cut about 10 strips of dough out of each one 7. Create a lattice like design on top of pie 8. Pop in oven preheated at 375 for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown 9. Enjoy! 😺.