The best banana bread ever! (Trust me you won't regret it). I hope you all enjoy this video AND TRUST ME!! I didn't even need my mixer! You're watching: Best Ever Banana Bread.
The BEST Banana Bread recipe, hands down! Trying to get amazing banana flavor into banana bread with optimal texture is a serious challenge. The more bananas you add, the more heavy and sodden your bread becomes, despite the actual banana flavor being there. You can have The best banana bread ever! (Trust me you won't regret it) using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of The best banana bread ever! (Trust me you won't regret it)
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 4 of ripe bananas (finely crushed).
- Prepare 2 of eggs (beaten).
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract or cinnamon (I used cinnamon).
- Prepare of This is what I added on mine.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
Trust Quotes — I'm a good enough person to forgive you, but not stupid enough to trust you again. Breaking the trust of somebody who believes in us, is one of the worst things you could ever do. Trust me and just try it. Omitting the maple…» We wanted great banana bread, the won't-last-til-morning, bake-for-any-and-every-occasion kind.
The best banana bread ever! (Trust me you won't regret it) step by step
- Preheat oven 350F.
- Cream butter and sugar(I used mixers).
- Add eggs and crushed banana, mixed together until well combined.
- Add flour, baking soda,salt, cinnamon to the cream mixture. Stirred until combined but do not over mix.
- Add walnuts and chocolate chips to the mixture and combined.
- Pour the mixture to the greased and flour loaf pan.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes. Keeps well refrigerated..
We wanted a moist, tender loaf chock full of pure banana Obviously, perfectly overripe bananas are essential to the success of this quick bread. Ideally the bananas should have yellow skins (no green. Trust me it lives up to its name! I'll let you in on another of its virtues. Since I've decided to make April my first ever month of going sugar-free, I'm planning on trying out a few of the. lena: im gonna be a petty bitch. im gonna dress hot, flex on her, show her im doing SO WELL with this dumb secret she wont trust me with. she's gonna regret ever crossing me this is the highest rated kdrama in history trust me it's good. it's a little bit slow in the beginning but it picks up and it's worth it.