Monkfish, Salmon and Shrimp Kebabs.
You can cook Monkfish, Salmon and Shrimp Kebabs using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Monkfish, Salmon and Shrimp Kebabs
- You need 3 of salmon tenderloins choped into 8 cubes.
- It’s 8 of monkfish cubes.
- It’s 8 of shrimps.
- It’s 1 of peeled orange divided into 4 pieces.
- You need of orange zest and juice.
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 12 of bay leaves.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare 4 of skewers.
Monkfish, Salmon and Shrimp Kebabs step by step
- Chop the salmon and monkfish into cubes..
- Put the shrimps, fish cubes, bay leaves, orange zest and juice, orange pieces and olive oil in a baking dish..
- Sprinkle with salt and stir them well together..
- Let it marinate for at least 30 minutes..
- Make the kebabs by alternately skewering the monkfish cubes with the salmon cubes, the shrimps, the bay leaves and orange pieces..
- Grill the kebabs approximately 10 minutes each side at 180°C..
- Brush the kebabs with the marinade juice..