Sweet chili salmon. Sweet Chili Salmon – quick and easy salmon with Thai sweet chili sauce. Thai sweet chili sauce is a condiment that I never run out in my. Broiled salmon that has been marinated in sweet chili sauce, soy sauce Salmon fillets are quickly marinated in Thai sweet chili sauce, soy sauce and ginger — and then broiled until caramelized on top.
This baked Thai sweet chili salmon recipe is quick, ridiculously easy, healthy, and packed with flavor! I bought some Thai sweet chili sauce intending to make a chicken. A five star salmon recipe with a delicious sweet chili garlic glaze on top. You can have Sweet chili salmon using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet chili salmon
- It’s 2 lb of salmon fillets (i used Alaskan salmon i caught myself).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sweet chili sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of orange marmalade.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 bunch of green onion for garnish.
The glaze caramelizes the salmon as it broils and will become an instant favorite that you will make again and again! Sweet chili salmon is served with roasted broccoli on a quinoa bowl. Simple and super quick to get on your dinner table. Pineapple Sweet Chili Salmon. featured in Summer Salmon Dinner for Two.
Sweet chili salmon instructions
- Preheat oven at 425 and spray a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Place soy sauce, marmalade, garlic, pepper, chili sauce in a bowl and stir. Place salmon in baking dish and brush on the chili soy mixture. Pour over remaining. Bake for about 20-30 minutes or until salmon is done and light pink and flaky..
- Garnish with chopped green onion..
Place the salmon on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and cover each fillet with the sauce. My garden is often my cooking inspiration. Because I have a large berry patch, I especially enjoy using just-picked berries in savory dishes to add natural. Salmon with Sweet Chili SauceSalu Salo Recipes. green onions, salmon fillets, ginger, salt, soy sauce Sheet Pan Salmon with Sweet Chili SauceThe Foodie Physician. olive oil, kosher salt, red. This Roasted Sweet Chili Garlic Salmon will be your favorite way to eat salmon!