Chocolate cake. Chocolate cake or chocolate gâteau (from French: gâteau au chocolat) is a cake flavored with melted chocolate, cocoa powder, or both. Chocolate cake is made with chocolate. This exceptionally bold chocolate cake recipe—without any flour to get in the way of the soft texture and intense chocolatey flavor—will change everything you thought you knew about chocolate cake.
You won't find a better chocolate cake recipe than this one. You will be amazed at how good it is, and you will amaze those that you make if for. I have been searching for a great chocolate cake recipe. You can have Chocolate cake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate cake
- Prepare 225 g of butter.
- Prepare 300 g of sugar.
- You need 150 ml of water.
- It’s 40 g of cocoa.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need of In bowl.
- You need 270 g of flour.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 3 tsp of baking powder.
Unsweetened cocoa powder is recommended for this cake. It is rich in cocoa butter and dissolves perfectly into the batter to create a nice, smooth texture and strong chocolate flavor. A great, everyday Chocolate Cake – the cake recipe I make most often. Tender, moist crumb, truly Frost generously with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting for a terrific birthday cake, afternoon teas or to.
Chocolate cake step by step
- Mix butter, sugar, water, cocoa & vanilla in pot on low fire.
- When it metls, keep a cup of the sauce on the side which would be used as the sauce for the cake in the end.
- Add the mixture to flour, eggs & baking powder. Mix well.
- Add some butter and flour on the edges of the cake pan so that the cake doesn't stick.
- Pour the mixture in the cake pan, then in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- After the cake cools down add the sauce from step 2 on top of the cake.
This Moist Chocolate Cake is seriously the best chocolate cake you'll ever make. It is so moist and rich in chocolate flavor! Home » Listen and watch » Songs. Listen and sing along to a song about yummy food. Towering chocolate fudge cake, decadent chocolate orange cake or a rich chocolate mousse Perfect for birthdays, this is a foolproof and really easy chocolate cake recipe.