Italian Zucchini Yachts!. These Italian Zucchini Boats can move from the oven to the grill with ease, while making vegetables flavorful and fun, even for the pickiest eaters. Monster zucchini, it happens every year; one day they are growing, looking fine, but if you do not This recipe was inspired by the monster zucchini growing in my garden. Fresh zucchini, onions, and tomatoes sauteed with Italian seasonings make a perfect complement to any meal.
Italian Marinated Zucchini, an easy and delicious Appetizer made with strips of pan fried Zucchini tossed with fresh parsley, garlic and olive oil. The Global Authority on Italian Yachts. Italian culture, law and business practices differ from their American counterparts, and this can make doing business with Italy challenging. You can have Italian Zucchini Yachts! using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian Zucchini Yachts!
- Prepare 1 of LARGE zucchini (or 3 smaller; halved and seeds removed).
- Prepare 2 of Hot Italian sausages (casing removed).
- You need 1/4 cup of cooked rice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/4 of Green pepper (diced).
- You need 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of tomato sauce.
- You need of shredded mozzarella (or your choice of cheese).
Simple,unbelievably tasty & healthy-Italian Style Sauteed Onion and Zucchini Rounds. Whether you have a bounty of zucchini from your garden or you pick up a few from the supermarket, this savory pie is a winner! Today I'm sharing one of my new favorite veggie recipes: Baked Italian Zucchini, Tomatoes and Onions. It's so healthy, hearty and filling!
Italian Zucchini Yachts! step by step
- "Baste" your zucchini with olive oil and sprinkle with 1 tbs of the Italian seasoning and set aside on a baking sheet..
- In a pan, brown the sausage and add onion, cook until onion is soft..
- Add the cooked rice,green pepper and tomato paste, mix/ cook for 2 min..
- Add your tomato sauce, the rest of the Italian seasoning and season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Fill your zucchini "yachts"(or boats if your using smaller zucchinis) with the mixture..
- Top with shredded cheese, and bake in a 375°F oven for 30-35min. enjoy!!!.
DIRECTIONS Add onion& cook until zucchini is lightly browned. Sprinkle zucchini with salt& spices and top with tomatoes. This easy Crockpot Italian Zucchini Casserole is a delicious way to use up that zucchini from the garden and get your family eating their veggies! Cut the zucchini in half lengthways. Using a spoon or a paring knife, scoop out some of the flesh, then fill the zucchini shells with the breadcrumb mixture.