Carrot Cup Cakes.
You can have Carrot Cup Cakes using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carrot Cup Cakes
- It’s 100 grams of Carrot (or pulp of carrot).
- It’s 100 grams of Pancake Mix Flour.
- You need 2 pieces of Eggs.
- You need 30 grams of Sugar.
- You need 30 grams of Olive Oil (or Salad Oil).
Carrot Cup Cakes instructions
- Grate the carrot..
- Put the eggs and Sugar in a bowl and mix until well combined..
- Add the Olive oil (or Salad Oil) and the grated Carot. Mix until will combineted..
- Add Pancake Mix Flour and mix well..
- Put paper cases in a Cup Cake Tray. Put the dough in the cup cases evenly..
- Bake it in an Oven preheated to 160 degree for approx. 30 minuets..
- When it is finished, make sure whether you baked it with a bamboo skewer. If it is not baked, bake for an additional 10 minutes..