Mmmm Meatballs…simple and delicious Italian Meatballs.
You can cook Mmmm Meatballs…simple and delicious Italian Meatballs using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mmmm Meatballs…simple and delicious Italian Meatballs
- You need 1 1/2 lb of ground "meatloaf" mix of beef, pork, and veal.
- It’s 1 cup of italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare 3/4 of to 1 and 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of *the following spice measurements are approximate because i dont really measure anymore, and can be adjusted to taste.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of basil.
- You need 1 tsp of italian spice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
Mmmm Meatballs…simple and delicious Italian Meatballs step by step
- preheat oven to 350 and spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- add all ingredients to large bowl and mix well with washed hands to incorporate. start with 3/4 cup of milk and if it feels dry or sticky, add a little more at a time until they are the proper consistency.
- roll meatballs in your hands gently. i make mine about walnut size and end up with about 35..
- place on cookie sheet with about a 1/2 inch space between each.
- cook for about 20 minutes, until lite golden brown. they are done when you can pick one up with a tong and it doesnt fall apart.
- i always make a big pot of sauce the same day i make the meatballs, and just plop them in when they are done and let them add to the flavor of the sauce.