Smoked Salmon Tarts. Essentially, it's a large buttery cracker, garnished with smoked salmon and cut up like a pizza. Assembling one tart at a time is the best way to keep everything looking and tasting freshly made. This everything smoked salmon tart is perfect for brunch!
It makes two tarts for brunch or appetizers. —Jacquelyn Benson, South Berwick, Maine. Remove the tart case from the fridge. Line the pastry tart case with greaseproof paper and fill with baking beans or uncooked Sprinkle the grated gruyère over the top of the smoked salmon layer. You can cook Smoked Salmon Tarts using 17 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smoked Salmon Tarts
- It’s of filling.
- You need 400 grams of Spinach (fresh).
- It’s 200 grams of smoked salmon.
- Prepare 200 grams of pichtach nuts.
- It’s 1 cup of boursin cuisine (fine herbs).
- Prepare 2 of onion.
- It’s 1 of bullion block.
- You need 1 of Maggie.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic.
- It’s of other.
- It’s 1 box of France pastry.
- Prepare 1 of oil.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of water.
- Prepare of kitchen tools.
- You need 1 of crème brulé cups.
- Prepare 1 of kitchen brush.
Smoked salmon and cheese baked into tiny tarts will pave a flavorful way to a grand evening. MORE+ LESS Smoked Salmon & Chive Tarts selected. Here's a super delicious recipe for spinach, feta cheese and smoked salmon tarts. These little tarts aren't a traditional Irish dish at all, but all the elements work brilliantly together and show off Irish smoked salmon.
Smoked Salmon Tarts instructions
- shop onion, press garlic and glaze with spinach in frying pan.
- drain excessive moisture.
- add crushed bulioncube and splash of Maggie.
- add bousine quisine and let simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
- take pan off the stove and let the mixture cool for 15 min to thicken.
- peal pistache nuts and crush in plastic bag with bottom of a pan or rolling pin.
- add crushed nuts to mixture.
- grease crème brule cups.
- slice smoked salmon in small parts.
- role out France pastry squares to increase surface.
- lay pastry in cups, with excessive overlay, to close them later.
- fill half of the cup with spinach mixture, top of with smoked salmon. Close party..
- mix egg withe with water and lightly brush pastry with this mixture for glossy finish.
- bake salmon tarts as described in French pastry instructions.
- let the trats cool down for a while before taking out of the cup. (WARNING crème brule cups wil be HOT).
Making a tart is much easier than you might think with this simple smoked salmon starter recipe thanks to a few handy 'cheats' from the supermarket. Share: Rate this Recipe Salt and pepper to taste (remember that the salmon is quite salty). Pair this savory Smoked Salmon Tart with fresh fruit or a crisp mixed salad. Our yummy Smoked Salmon Tart is made with PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese & veggies. This sophisticated tart is perfect to share, and can be assembled at the last minute.