Delicious butter herb pork tenderloin. Herb Roasted Pork Tenderloin is flavorful, simple, and elegant main dish that works just as well for a weeknight dinner as it is for special dinner guests. I used my Herb Roasted Pork Loin and Balsamic Roasted Vegetables as meal prep this week! An herb rub gives Ellie Krieger's pork tenderloin a healthy flavor boost.
Bring on the slow cooker I love coating the pork tenderloin with butter mixed with salt, garlic, and herbs. It adds a lot of flavor to the pork, keeps it from drying out, and the. Pork tenderloin is seared and baked in a garlic butter sauce for a perfectly tender baked pork tenderloin dinner that will have you wanting to Pork tenderloin is seasoned with a little salt, pepper, and herbs and then seared and baked in a garlic butter. You can cook Delicious butter herb pork tenderloin using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Delicious butter herb pork tenderloin
- It’s 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of sea salt and fresh cracked pepper.
- You need 2 lb of pork tenderloin.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter, sliced into 4-6 pats.
- It’s 2 tbsp of diced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried sage.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 4 of potatoes diced.
Cut a horizontal slit in the pork tenderloin, leaving the halves attached. Lay two Subscribe to my channel on YouTube for delicious and tasty cooking videos. This pork tenderloin is flavored with a simple mustard butter and herb combination for fabulous flavor. These sliced, cooked pork tenderloin medallions gain flavor from the flavorful mustard and herb butter.
Delicious butter herb pork tenderloin step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil..
- In a small bowl, combine garlic, basil, oregano, thyme, parsley, and sage. Set aside..
- Generously season meat with salt and pepper. In a large pan, heat oil until shimmery. Add meat to pan, and cook on all sides until dark golden brown..
- Transfer meat and add potatoes to baking sheet. Generously coat with herb mix. Place pats of butter on top of the pork..
- Wrap in foil, bake until meat is 150 degrees internally at the widest, thickest part of the tenderloin (about 40-45 minutes.).
- When pork has come to temperature, remove and let rest, tented with foil, for at least five minutes to lock in juices. Slice against the grain and serve immediately..
Searing the beef tenderloin and then adding this garlic herb butter only enhances this beef tenderloin and making it over the top good! You can't go wrong For best results prepare and make your Garlic Herb Butter Beef Tenderloin and serve hot! Making ahead: for best results it is so delicious to make. This recipe is bursting with garlic butter and Garlic Butter Pork Tenderloin. Can you handle this amount of goodness?