La Frittata/ Easy Omelet.
You can cook La Frittata/ Easy Omelet using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of La Frittata/ Easy Omelet
- It’s 6 each of eggs.
- You need 2 cup of pasta cooked.
- You need 1 cup of vegetables cooked.
- You need 3 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1/4 each of onion.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmigiano-reggiano (or more to taste).
- You need 1 each of parsley to taste.
La Frittata/ Easy Omelet step by step
- Slice and chop onion and garlic..
- Add to pan with 3 Tbs of olive oil.(or more to taste).
- Once fragrant, add cooked vegetables. Stir to incorporate..
- Whisk the eggs. Add the cheese, chopped parsley and salt and pepper, if desired..
- Add pasta and stir..
- Add egg mixture and stir to spread evenly in pan..
- Cover, and allow to cook for 5 to 10 minutes on medium heat until the sides of the omelet release easily..
- Take a plate, and flip the omelet..
- Slide back into pan and cook an additional 3 to 5 minutes..
- Remove from pan and garnish with parsley. Can be served hot or cold..