easy microwave chocolate cake (egg less). This chocolate mug cake recipe has no eggs and can be made for one or two (if you like to share). It is one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make and you'll *When this recipe was developed, we were in another house. Chocolates bring wide smiles on our faces!
This is a simplest eggless Eggless chocolate cake is one of the quickest and can be made even by a beginner without My only concern is since I bake in an microwave oven, the top half of the cake. Eggless Chocolate Cake Recipe with stepwise photos. This Eggless Chocolate Cake is a simple and easy one bowl recipe. You can have easy microwave chocolate cake (egg less) using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of easy microwave chocolate cake (egg less)
- It’s 4 tbsp of curd or yoghurt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 pinch of coffee powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil.
- It’s 3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of nuts.
You can even bake this cake in a microwave convection oven. The timing will be less for convection ovens as they bake faster than an. This cake is so moist and chocolatey that I bet no. Today, Lets cook up a scrumptious eggless chocolate cake, Homemade Style.
easy microwave chocolate cake (egg less) instructions
- in a mixing bowl add the curd and baking powder and set aside.
- in a microwave safe bowl add water and coffee and heat for 1 minute.
- while water is hot, powder the sugar and dissolve it and quickly follow it up by adding in the oil. give it a thorough mix.
- add the above mixture into the mixing bowl containing the curd.
- using a whisk, mix evenly and later add the flour and cocoa powder and vanilla essence.
- at the end add the nuts (optional) and give a thorough whisk. check to make sure if the sugar is enough.
- the consistency is a smooth and thick chocolatey liquid almost lik a sauce.
- grease a bowl and pour the mixture into it. put it in the microwave for four minutes and when done leave it to cool inside it for five minutes.
- serve with sugar dust or whipped cream its awesome and easy to make.
- tip : measure out 1 cup of normal sugar first and then powder it if your using sugar grains and at the end taste and add sugar if needed..
Which is nothing but, our own low fat cream. This Chocolate Cake Made in the Microwave is moist, fudgy, and packed with chocolate and can be made in MINUTES. This eggless chocolate cake recipe is almost same as my recipe for eggless chocolate cupcakes. I hope you guys like easy Eggless Chocolate Cake recipe, it's a simple cake which is good for just about any celebration. You may also do this in your microwave.