Cucumber and Egg Macaroni Salad. Easy macaroni salad with cucumbers and eggs is a twist on traditional macaroni salad. This macaroni salad doesn't have any celery but feel free to add them if you like. Place eggs in a saucepan and cover completely with cold water.
Sometimes I substitute rye bread for sourdough and add celery. Mix the macaroni, cucumber, celery and onion together. Make a dressing of the salt, pepper, dill weed, vinegar and oil. You can cook Cucumber and Egg Macaroni Salad using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cucumber and Egg Macaroni Salad
- It’s 1 (16 oz) of box Macaroni (I used Muellers).
- It’s 7 of hard boiled eggs.
- You need 1 of large yellow onion.
- It’s 1 of cucumber (keep skin on you prefer).
- It’s 1/4 cup of sweet relish.
- Prepare 1 cup of plus two tbs of mayonnaise (I used Duke Mayonnaise).
- You need 1/2 tbs of mustard.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 2 pinches of celery salt.
- Prepare 2-3 pinches of onion powder.
- You need of small pinch of paprika.
- You need of small pinch of red pepper.
- It’s of salt for taste.
- You need of pepper for taste.
Add the chopped eggs and mayonnaise to the macaroni mixture. Arrange salad in a lettuce-lined bowl and garnish with the halved eggs. I find Cucumber Salad convenient when there is more than one main course served. It refreshes my palate after every dish making my dining You might remember this salad as something that is sliced thickly and peeled.
Cucumber and Egg Macaroni Salad step by step
- Cook the macaroni until package directions. Drain the noodles and set aside. While macaroni is cooking, rinse the cucumber and slice or remove the skin then slice then half each slice. Dice up the hard boiled eggs..
- Pour the Macaroni into a large bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients along with the cucumbers and eggs. Mix Well. Add more seasoning if needed. Cover and place in the fridge for 2-4 hours before serving..
See more ideas about Egg macaroni salad, Macaroni salad recipe, Macaroni salad. This deviled egg macaroni salad is creamy and loaded with hard boiled eggs. Quick and delicious and the perfect addition to any meal. This Macaroni Egg Salad recipe puts a spin on your classic egg salad by adding elbow noodles, but I promise, it takes the texture to a whole other level! Cook macaroni dinner as directed on package.