Amazing Microwave Chocolate Cake. You need this Amazing Emergency Microwave Chocolate Cake in your life! Using a knife, run between the mug and the cake. You will be amazed by how quickly and evenly this chocolate cake bakes in the microwave.
I call this my Matilda Cake because I swear it's just as good as the cake that Bruce Bogtrotter ate in Matilda. How desperate are you?" asked the headline of a King Arthur Flour blog post. Though not a particularly polite question to ask a confirmed dessert addict, it's certainly a fair one. You can have Amazing Microwave Chocolate Cake using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Amazing Microwave Chocolate Cake
- You need 2 tbsp of self raising flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1 dash of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of cling film.
- It’s 1 of caramel/chocolate sauce (optional).
- You need 1 of double cream (Highly recommended but optional).
Transfer this mix to a microwave-friendly bowl and add a chocolate truffle in the middle. This chocolate cake in a mug is gooey and tastes amazing! Remove the mug, add egg and cocoa. This is the chocolate cake you've been dreaming of!
Amazing Microwave Chocolate Cake instructions
- Add flour, sugar and cocoa powder together in a large mug..
- In a small bowl, add milk, egg and vanilla exract. Mix well..
- Add bowl to mug and stir untill smooth. Add milk for extra liquid..
- Cover with cling film ensuring there are no gaps or holes..
- Put in the microwave for 1min 40secs..
- Take care when taking out of microwave. Run a knife around the edge of the mug and turn upside down on a plate to serve..
- For added "pizazz" to impress your friends, drizzle a sauce of your choice over the cake or simply serve with double cream… mmmmmmm :-).
You won't find a better chocolate cake recipe than this one. You will be amazed at how good it is, and you will amaze those that you make if for. People say this fudgy vegan chocolate mug cake is the BEST mug cake they've ever tried. and it can even be made in the microwave! This is the chocolate mug cake recipe for chocolate lovers. On Saturday morning, I fully expected to see someone else as the winner of the "best.