Mini apple pies.
You can cook Mini apple pies using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini apple pies
- You need 4 cup of apples.
- Prepare 2 can of pillsbury seamless dough sheets.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 6 tbsp of flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of nutmeg (optional).
Mini apple pies step by step
- Preheat your oven to 400°f.
- Remove skin and dice apples.
- Mix apples with flour, sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg..
- Set apple mixture aside..
- Spread out the pillsbury dough..
- Using a glass cut out circles for your muffin tin..
- Place the dough on the sprayed muffin tins..
- Fill tins with apple mixture..
- Place a small portion of butter on top each apple mound..
- add some dough on top of the apple and butter.
- Dab a little melted butter on top of each..
- Bake in oven for 17 minutes or until golden brown on top..