Smoked Pork Loin with Apple Chutney.
You can have Smoked Pork Loin with Apple Chutney using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smoked Pork Loin with Apple Chutney
- Prepare 4 pound of Pork Loin.
- It’s 1 tsp of Paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Sea Salt.
- It’s 1/2 of Ground Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 of Nutmeg.
- It’s 1/2 of White Pepper.
- You need of Olive Oil.
- It’s of Apple Chutney.
- It’s 2-3 of Sweet Apples (Fuji or Gala).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of White Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sea Salt.
Smoked Pork Loin with Apple Chutney instructions
- Rub pork with small amount of Olive Oil. Combine dry ingredients and rub pork loin..
- Smoke (with a few chunks of Apple wood) pork at 225° for 2-3 hours or until internal temperature reached 155°. Remove from smoker and cover. Let rest for at least 15 minutes..
- Apple Chutney: dice apples, add all ingredients in small soup pot. Bring to a boil and then reduce to simmer. Stirring regularly until apples become soft. Mash and stir..
- Serve a spoonful over slice of pork loin..