Pressure cooker Mashed Potatoes.
You can cook Pressure cooker Mashed Potatoes using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pressure cooker Mashed Potatoes
- It’s 2-3 lbs of potatoes (as many as you like).
- You need of Water to just cover potatoes.
- It’s to taste of butter.
- You need of milk to taste and thickness.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
Pressure cooker Mashed Potatoes instructions
- Peel, wash and cut potatoes.
- Add to inter pot, put water in the pot to where it just covers the potatoes, and some salt 1tsp (or so a pinch.)Cook for 10 min with a natural release.
- Drained off water. In a bowl make up the mashed potatoes. Don’t make them in the inter pot..
- I used a hand mixer added some butter and milk. Adding sour cream is good too, makes it creamy..
- I have edited this recipe to where you can make whatever you need for your size of family or just a single severing. For less potatoes 1 cup of water will work. I have been making my mashed potatoes like this ever since I got my first pressure cooker over a year ago..
- See picture for cook times I did 10 mins. If using more potatoes than picture add to cooking time… for 3-4 cut potatoes cut small 6 mins and up should work. You may have to play with cooking time each pressure cooker is different and you have to find what ones best for you… I had to make mine 3 different times before I found what works best..(it’s better to under cook it, an add time to it, than to over cook them).