AMIEs Chocolate Cake 2.
You can cook AMIEs Chocolate Cake 2 using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of AMIEs Chocolate Cake 2
- It’s 200 grams of plain flour.
- Prepare 200 grams of sugar.
- It’s 200 ml of milk.
- It’s 100 grams of dark chocolate.
- It’s 100 grams of butter, softened.
- You need 16 grams of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 pinch of of salt.
- You need 3 large of eggs.
AMIEs Chocolate Cake 2 step by step
- Heat the oven to 160ºC. Grease and base line a 22cm cake pan..
- Put the chocolate into a bowl over a pan of hot water. Stir until melted and then remove from the heat..
- Combine together butter and sugar into another bowl and beat until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, whisking until well incorporated. Add vanilla and stir until well blended..
- Sift in the dry ingredients, gently stir into the mixture until smooth. Stir in the milk, to give a soft dropping consistency..
- Transfer the batter to the prepared cake pan and bake for 50 minutes or until done. Remove from the oven and leave to cool completely. Cover with desired frosting. I used my meringue frosting..
- Serve, share and enjoy its deliciousness..