Pork tenderloin with cactus. Pork tenderloin is quite lean with almost no fat. So keeping it moist and juicy inside can be tricky. That is unless you know a few secrets: Before roasting, we always sear our pork tenderloins on all sides first.
Pork tenderloin has a mild flavor, so it's best when prepared with an added spice rub, marinade, stuffing or flavorful sauce. The tenderloin comes from the full pork loin. Our Most Popular Pork Tenderloin Recipe! You can have Pork tenderloin with cactus using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork tenderloin with cactus
- Prepare 2 lbs of Pork tenderloin.
- Prepare 2 lbs of cactus.
- You need of Salsa verde.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need of Paprika.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
You will love this tried and true, easy method of preparing pork tenderloin. Searing the meat forms a lovely crust sealing in the natural juices. Learn how to cook pork tenderloin with no marinating required. A crowd pleasing pork tenderloin oven recipe with.
Pork tenderloin with cactus step by step
- Cut pork into small cubes.
- Add into pan, add salt, black Pepper & paprika. cook for 15 minutes..
- Cut cactus into small squares while the pork is cooking..
- Add to pork after 15 minutes.
- Cover them & let cook for another 15 minutes or until cactus are not hard anymore. Make sure to stir few times..
- After pork is cooked & cactus soft add some green salsa & stir..
- Cover for 5 minutes & it should be ready to serve.
Pork tenderloin is often sold in individual packages in the meat section of the grocery store. An individual tenderloin isn't very much meat; it usually Pork tenderloins are also often sold packaged in a marinade. Personally, I avoid these, as I would prefer to season the meat myself (and control the. SHAKE 'N BAKE Original Pork Seasoned Coating Mix Pork Tenderloin (used in this recipe) – This is actually the muscle that runs along the backbone. It is boneless, thin, tube-shape, and long.