Quick Prawn and lemon Frittata. Frittatas have saved me on more hungry weeknights than I care to count. Let me tell you, there is nothing better than diving into a plate of steaming veggie-filled eggs. This mini frittata muffins recipe is a perfect quick and easy breakfast!
Learn how to make Prawn & chorizo frittata and get the Smartpoints of the recipes. Return the chorizo and prawns to the pan and spread to distribute. Meanwhile, preheat the grill to High. You can have Quick Prawn and lemon Frittata using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick Prawn and lemon Frittata
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of finely grated lemon zest.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of each chopped fresh basil, parsley chives.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 2 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 tsp of butter.
- You need 200 grams of raw prawns.
- It’s 1 of lemon wedges to garnish.
Meanwhile, combine the fennel, rocket, lemon zest and juice in a bowl. This frittata is delicious warm from the oven, at room temperature or chilled. Fresh lemon zest shines in this classic pasta dish with meaty turkey sausage and just a kick of heat. This is a quick, single-serve frittata and can be made almost as quickly as a pancake.
Quick Prawn and lemon Frittata step by step
- Preheat oven grill to high. Place the eggs in a bowl with lemon zest, basil,parsley and chives and mix. season with salt and pepper..
- Heat the olive oil and butter together in a medium sized frypan over a medium heat. Add prawns and cook 1-2 minutes, or until the prawns are just coloured. Carefully pour the egg mixture over the prawns..
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, or until the underside is golden, then place the frittata under the grill and cook until the top is golden. Garnish with lemon wedges and serve with green salad and crusty bread..
The frittata should spread over the pan quite thinly and only take a minute to cook. Remove from heat and distribute a dozen or so cooked and peeled school prawns onto the egg. Make one of these easy and quick frittatas for a last-minute eggy breakfast that your whole family will love! This frittata has a pleasant scoop of vegetables in every bite. Use the recommended vegetables or mix in whatever you can buy fresh and local.