Parmesan kale chips.
You can cook Parmesan kale chips using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Parmesan kale chips
- You need 1 bunch of kale.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of pepper.
Parmesan kale chips instructions
- preheat oven to 300°F.
- remove kale from stalk, and cut our rip into 1/2 dollar sized pieces..
- wash kale.
- place kale pieces on thin cookie sheet, add salt and pepper to taste..
- let cook on 300, until pieces start to crisp; about 10 mins. more in some places due to elevation, gas or electric ovens blah blah.
- remove kale chips from oven sprinkle shredded cheese onto kale, and place oven on low broil..
- put kale chips back in oven for a couple more minutes to allow cheese to bake onto chips. cheese will start to brown..
- *keep cooking on 300 if you want a crisper chip. careful not to burn..