flourless chocolate cake. Flourless Chocolate Cake is rich, dense, fudgy, and incredibly easy to make. It is a classic chocolate cake recipe that just so happens to be gluten-free. This flourless cake, featuring both chocolate and cocoa, is rich, rich, RICH!
Allow to cool completely on a wire cooling rack, then serve with a dusting of cocoa powder and fresh berries. For an elegant dinner party, make Cake I. For a quicky for the kids. You can have flourless chocolate cake using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of flourless chocolate cake
- It’s 10 oz of weighed semi sweet chocolite.
- It’s 7 oz of butter or 1 3/4 sticks of butter salted.
- Prepare 4 of jumbo eggs room temperature.
- It’s 1 cup of granulate sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cocoa powder unsweetened (sifted).
Flourless chocolate cake (aka FCC) needs intense chocolate flavor and a balance of dense and light textures; and of course, you have to actually be able to make the darn thing work. This Flourless Chocolate Cake is truly a show-stopper. The first step in this flourless chocolate cake recipe is combining the water, sugar and salt and heating it until the sugar and salt are dissolved. This easy Flourless Chocolate Cake with a silky chocolate ganache glaze is the BEST chocolate cake recipe.
flourless chocolate cake step by step
- in a double boiler melt chocolate and butter.
- in a seperate bowl, combine all remaining ingrediants, then add the melted chocolate to these ingrediants.
- split the batter into 2 6" foil greased pans.
- cover pans with foil.
- bake for approximately 1 hour in a preheated 350°F oven in a water bath until cakes set(they can still be wobbley a bit in the center.
- yields 2 6 portion cakes.
- approx 1/20th slab of chocolate: $2.50.
- 1 pckg butter $2.79 1/3 carton egs $1.00 sugar, cocoa, vanilla = 50¢.
- total cost $6.79 ÷12= .5653 approx. 0.57 per serving.
It is rich, decadent, and the perfect dessert for any celebration. A flourless chocolate cake is a dense "fallen" cake made from an aerated chocolate custard. Whole eggs are whipped to a foam in a manner similar to a Génoise cake. This (gluten-free!) flourless chocolate cake is decadent, rich, and super-easy to make. Add a dollop of whipped cream and some crunchy hazelnuts and you're all set.