Pork Tenderloin Stroganoff.
You can have Pork Tenderloin Stroganoff using 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork Tenderloin Stroganoff
- Prepare 1 of whole pork tenderloin.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sriracha seasoning salt blend.
- It’s 2 of large shallots, chopped.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 8 ounces of button mushrooms , sliced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brandy.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of low sodium chicken broth.
- It’s 1/2 cup of low sodium beef broth.
- You need 1 teaspoon of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dijon mustard.
- You need 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of heavy cream.
- You need 1 teaspoon of hot sauce, such as franks hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare 2 of green onions, sliced.
- You need of cooked egg noodles tossed with butter and chives for serving.
Pork Tenderloin Stroganoff instructions
- Cut pork into strips.
- Mix meat with sriracha seasoning.
- Heat butter and olive oil in a skillet, quickly sear pork, removing as done to a plate.
- To same pan, add mushrooms, shallots and garlic, season with salt and pepper.
- Cover skillet and cook on medium low until vegtables are tender about 8 minutes..
- Uncover skillet and remove from heat to add brandy. Return to heat and simmer until brandy is just about gone.
- Add chicken and beef broth, worcestershire sauce, dijon mustard, cream, lemon juice hot sauce and the 1/4 teaspoon pepper, simmer until reduced by about 1/2 about 5 minutes..
- Stir in sour cream and heat through, add green onions.
- Return pork to pan just to coat with sauce and warm.
- Serve over buttered chive egg noodles.