Easy Pork Tenderloin. Now Choose From Multiple Easy Pork Loin Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. I love pork tenderloin, and I want you to love it, too—especially for last-minute weeknight meals. You should learn how to cook pork tenderloin because it's easy to cook, juicy, flavorful, and.
Whisk together the olive oil, soy sauce, garlic, mustard, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Place the pork loin in a large resealable plastic bag and pour in the marinade. This roasted pork tenderloin recipe includes a basic — although incredibly delicious on its own — garlic herb rub that I use in a lot of different meat recipes! You can have Easy Pork Tenderloin using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Pork Tenderloin
- Prepare 1 of pork tenderloin.
- You need 1/2 bottle of Island Teriyaki marinade & grilling mix.
- It’s of Kosher salt.
- It’s of Black pepper.
It's a great starter, so feel free to add other flavors or sauces to it once you're done cooking — BBQ sauce, teriyaki sauce, whatever flavors you enjoy with pork will work well. This versatile cut of pork is best for quick cooking. By itself, it's a mild-tasting meat. So think of it as a blank but juicy canvas for sauces, rubs, and marinades.
Easy Pork Tenderloin instructions
- With a sharp pointed knife or a fork poke several holes in the tenderloin.
- Pour 1/2 the bottle of the marinade on the tenderlion and work it into the holes.
- Cover it and put it into the fridge for an hour.
- Cut the pork in 1-1/4 inch medallions. This can be done in step 2 as well..
- Grill them over medium to medium-high heat in sauce pan with a little olive oil until lightly browned on both sides. Five or six minutes each side..
Crispy Pork Cutlets "The pickles make this dish. Burgundy Pork Tenderloin Pork tenderloin may seem like stuffy dinner party fare, but we're here to show you how to make it a weeknight regular. Wrap it in bacon or throw it in a slow-cooker and you'll have a pork dinner. Freezing the pork tenderloin briefly before slicing will make it easier to thinly slice the pork across the grain before stir-frying. Perfect pork every time – The Best Baked Garlic Butter Pork Tenderloin recipe ever – cooked in a rich buttery garlic sauce and oven roasted to tender perfection in a simple recipe that is perfect for beginner or experienced home cooks!